Custom Scrapbook Design
Our professional design team will work intimately with your photos to create a custom scrapbook design that will last for generations. Our team has Scrapbook Degrees from accredited programs as well as years of scrapbooking experience. We are committed to preserving your memories...one page at a time!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- When you order a book, estimate how many 2-page layouts you will need. Keep in mind that an album can comfortably hold 20 2-page layouts. Expanders can be added to most albums to add up to 10 more 2-page layouts. Using our website, order our
custom scrapbook kit.
A nominal fee is charged up front to cover shipping costs.
- We will send you our custom scrapbook kit that includes the following: photo organization instructions, journaling instructions, a custom scrapbook design contract, a journaling notebook, and postage paid return packaging.
- Following our detailed photo organization instructions, you organize the photos you want used in your album. You indicate which photos you do not want cropped, and which photos must be included in the book.
- Using the journaling instructions, you note the stories told by your pictures. You will also indicate whether you would prefer to do the journaling once the book is completed, or if you would like us to add the journaling for you. (Journaling fee added for this service).
- You send the photos, journaling notes, and custom scrapbook design contract back to us in the included postage paid return packaging along with a deposit of $150 or half the cost of the estimated album (depending on contract). You keep the journaling notebook as our gift to you.
Albums are not included with our packages. We want you to be able to choose an album that you will cherish forever. You can either order an album online and have it shipped directly to our workshop, or you can purchase an album locally and ship it to us yourself. Albums must be received by our designers before the finished scrapbook pages can be shipped.
- As soon as we receive your package and deposit, we will begin work on your album. Most albums take 6-8 weeks to complete. Orders can be rushed for an additional fee.
|For more information, or to order our scrapbook design kit, see our
custom scrapbook design prices.
Still unsure? Check out our Scrapbook Gallery to see samples of our work. Feel free to contact us using the form below and we will be happy to answer any questions you have. |
Scrapbooks By Design EzineOur newsletters delivers money-saving scrapbook deals, tips and tricks, new techniques and product reviews right to your inbox!